Updated Mar 2014
Why Should Rare Earth Elements Be Recycled?
- There Are Not Enough Rare Earth Elements for Cutting-Edge Industries
What Is the Mitsubishi Electric Group Doing to Recycle Rare Earth Elements?
- Recovering Rare Earth Magnets From End-of-Lifecycle Room Air Conditioners
How Are Rare Earth Magnets Being Recycled?
- Newly Developed Automatic Dismantling Equipment Removes and Recovers Rare Earth Magnets in Just 30 Seconds
Where Are Rare Earth Magnets Being Recovered From?
- An Efficient Recovery System has been Built into an Existing Recycling Line
Who Is Involved in the Rare Earth Recycling Business?
- This Business Involves not Only Mitsubishi Electric Group Companies, but Magnet Manufacturers as well
When Will Rare Earth Recycling Start to Become Widespread?
- Over the Next Couple of Decades, as Part of Initiatives Aimed at Achieving Japan's National Target of Being 50% Self-Sufficient in terms of Rare Earth Elements by the Year 2030